Monday, December 25, 2006

Satan Can Get To Ya

3Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. 4And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5They were delighted and agreed to give him money. 6He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present. Luke 22:3-5

Satan is a tricky angel. He is ruler of the earth and he can make you do things that you really don't want to do. I know that satan has a lot of power and I should be aware of him, and I also know that the Jesus in me gives me power over satan. This being, I know I always need Jesus to be with me.

I need to keep Jesus close to my heart. I know that satan is always trying to get to me and always temping me, but the Holy Spirit gives me strength to overcome his temptations.

Lord, I pray that you keep close to me and protect me and give me strength. I thank you for every blessing that you have given to me and I thank you for you son Jesus Christ for dying for my sins. I pray that the Holy Spirit guide me and be with me in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: