Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Strength From Your Sin

31"Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. 32But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." Luke 22:31,32

Jesus knows when you will sin, but the more important lesson that I have found is that when you have turned from your sin, "strengthen your brothers." Learn from your mistakes and be strengthened in faith to keep from your sins.

As I sin in my life, I get strength from the Holy Spirit to turn away from my sins and to be stronger in Christ. It is good to learn from my sins and to not do it again. As I become stronger in the Lord, I resist temptation.

Lord, I thank you for your strength. I pray that you are my guide and my strength. I learn my my sins and as I turn away from my sins, I grow in you. I also let others grow in you by my mistakes. I pray that you be with me and I thank you in all my heart I pray.
Amen.

No comments: