Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Lord Hates

14 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Just as I had determined to bring disaster upon you and showed no pity when your fathers angered me," says the LORD Almighty, 15 "so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid. 16 These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against your neighbor, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this," declares the LORD. Zachariah 8:14-17

These are things that the Lord HATES. Hate is such a strong word. It is of high degree. Such things, then, are things that you really shouldn't do.

As the Lord God stated, if he hates it, then even more so you shouldn't do it. I try not to think bad things against anyone and I try not to say untrue things.

Lord, I pray for these things. As you hate these things that people do, then I try to not do it. Lord I thank you for giving me strength to do your will. I pray that I use this lesson for your glory. Thank you for all the blessings that you have given to me. I thank you for being with me and make this time I spend holy in your name.
Amen.

No comments: