Saturday, December 30, 2006

Faith, Faith, and More Faith

9When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. 10It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. 11But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. 12Peter, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of linen lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened. Luke 24:9-12

Sometimes the truth seems unreal. Sometimes, the truth can be difficult to believe. I feel that faith is a huge factor that you need to have to allow yourself to see the truth.

If I have faith, then I can believe. My faith is strong in my Lord, but I feel that you can also have faith enough to move a mountain. I want faith in my Lord. I need faith in my Lord. I need the Holy Spirit to strengthen my faith.

Father God, thank you for everything that you have given to me. I thank you for your blessings and I thank you for your Son for dying for me. I pray that I have faith enough to be a witness to you. I pray a prayer of faith, one that you feel proud of me to be faithful in you. Thank you Lord and thank you for such a wonderful year of 2006. I thank you in everything in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: