Monday, December 11, 2006

Think It Through

31"Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Will he not first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. Luke 14:31,32

Even kings think before they act. The Lord says to think of the outcome and the consequences before you do anything. Listen to the Lord in prayer for wisdom and guidance.

I need wisdom from the Holy Spirit to think things through before acting out anything. If it is in His will, then use the Holy Spirit as wisdom to make the decision.

Lord, I pray that you guide me and let me pray through my problems. I ask that you give me wisdom through the Holy Spirit to think things through so that I may know how to be smart in life. Thank you for so many things Lord. I thank you for today that I may have gone through my two exams with your guidance. I pray for such knowledge in your name.
Amen.

No comments: