Saturday, December 09, 2006

On You Lord

35Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' Luke 13:35

I read repent and be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This verse reminds me that I never am free from sin and if sin gets me down, then I must repent to Christ Jesus, and only then can I be accepted into heaven.

I need to stay strong in the Lord through the Holy Spirit. If I sin, then I must repent to God for only Jesus can save me from my sins. I want to see the Lord Jesus up in heaven, and only when I put him first, then I may see Him.

Lord, I want to see you. I want to be in heaven where you are so I can be with you. Lord I pray that I stay strong in your word and your Spirit. I pray that I may know you Lord, so that I may call you my Savior and be with you when the time comes. Lord, I thank you for such a wonderful day glorifying you in the 50 years that have made Calvary Assembly of God Church such a wonderful place to serve you. I thank you that I may see this all in your glory. All praises and honor is in your name.
Amen.

No comments: