Friday, December 08, 2006

Glory To God

15 Mordecai left the king's presence wearing royal garments of blue and white, a large crown of gold and a purple robe of fine linen. And the city of Susa held a joyous celebration. Esther 8:15

After everything that Mordecai has gone through, through tough times, he comes out giving glory to God. God has esteemed him with royal garments. From sacks of cloth to royal garments, God reigns on the inside as well as the outside. Giving God all the glory.

Even through the tough times, I shall give God all the glory. I know he will be with me and answer my prayers. In the end, through faith, I know God will be with me.

Lord, thank you for I know that you are with me. Holy Spirit guide me through tough times as I continue to seek you. I pray for strength against temptation and guidance and wisdom to do your will. I thank you for every blessing you have given me. Even through earthly treasures I give you all the glory.
Amen.

No comments: