Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thankfulness Of Resolutions

3Then Jesus told them this parable: 4"Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' Luke 15:3-6

From this passage, I look at how Jesus tells of this person rejoicing with others for he has solved his problem. How many times do I rejoice to God that I have figured out something. Like Jesus says, when good things come, rejoice with others about it. This spreads the love of Jesus and also a chance to thank God for his blessings.

I never really get a chance to rejoice about my problems and how things get resolved. I would like to take more time thanking God for letting me overcome obsticles that come my way and finally solve my problems. I need to rejoice with others and share my happiness with friends and families.

Lord, I thank you so much for all the answers you have given me. I pray that I give you all the glory and honor that I gain when I overcome obsticles and have my prayers answers. I thank you Lord Jesus that you have been there for me, guiding me, and I don't want to be like those lepards that didn't come back to thank you, but I want to thank you and give you glory. Lord, I pray that you be with me during this week as I continue my final exam and guide me with the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

No comments: