Monday, December 18, 2006

Testimony For Inspiration

42Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you." 43Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. Luke 18:42,43

Jesus did many miracles when he was still on earth. He healed many people and those healings influenced and gave faith to many others. As each action has a reaction, my actions have influence and can give faith to others.

I need to always uplift God when miracles come my way. Give God all the glory and it will also be shown to others to strengthen their faith. Testemonies are just some ways to inspire others closer to God.

Lord, I pray in your name that I may be a inspiration to others. Lord I give all glory in your name. When I hear testimonies of your miracles, I build me faith to know you are God. I want to be able to do that to others. Everything is in your hand and I thank you for everything Lord.
Amen.

No comments: