Saturday, December 16, 2006

Jesus's Coming Doesn't Matter

22Then he said to his disciples, "The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23Men will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them. 24For the Son of Man in his day[b] will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. Luke 17:22-24

Everyday it is like a life that wants to live to the fullest, but also a day that wants to go to heaven and live life there. Jesus has come and gone, but will be back. He will come back like a flash of lightning and no one will see it. It could be soon, it could be a time from now, but that still doesn't mean that my life is not worth not living for God.

I need to still live my life for God. I also still have to remember that his time will come when Jesus will come down to earth to take his people. I need to be guided in the right path to live right in God's name.

Lord, I pray that you give me guidance to remember your name and to remember your second coming. Lord I pray that the Holy Spirit be my guide and strength as I live my life for you. Thank you for everything that you have blessed me with and I pray everything with all of Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: