Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Messenger

7 I also said to him, "If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah? 8 And may I have a letter to Asaph, keeper of the king's forest, so he will give me timber to make beams for the gates of the citadel by the temple and for the city wall and for the residence I will occupy?" And because the gracious hand of my God was upon me, the king granted my requests. 9 So I went to the governors of Trans-Euphrates and gave them the king's letters. The king had also sent army officers and cavalry with me. Nehemiah 2:7-9

This kind of sums up all that God is. A king who provides for his messengers.

I need to remember that under God's protection, I will be safe and I will be taken care of.

Lord, I thank you for you are MY King. I thank you, for you have kept me a messenger for you and as being a messenger, I have your protection and I have your grace. I pray that in these holiday seasons, I still stay a messenger for you Lord. Thank you for all your blessings.
Amen.

No comments: