Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Through The Tough Times

5When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ. 6But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles." Acts 18:5-6

Though none of the Jews were listening to him, he still did God's will. He knew he still had to go on preaching. He had to share God's words. Even when tough times come and it's difficult to be a witness, I still must obey God and be a witness to others.

I need the Holy Spirit to be with me through rough problems and keep me strong for the Lord. I want to put His will first. I want to show others that He is real and his Love is real.

Lord, thank you for your grace for if it weren't for that, then I would be living an unworthy life. I pray that you give me strength to be a witness for you. I pray for your Holy Spirit to guide me and help me live in your way.
Amen.

No comments: