Monday, November 13, 2006

Should I Listen To You?

18Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19But Peter and John replied, "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God. 20For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard." Acts 4:18-20

It shows here that I should not follow the ways of this world. I feel that if I just go through life as if it is nothing, and I "go along with the flow," then I will not be living life as God wants me to. I feel that I need to be guided by the Holy Spirit with every decision in my life.

I need the Holy Spirit to be with me in every decision that I make. I feel that my decisions need not to be of this world, but that of God.

Father, thank you for every aspect of my life. I know that you are real and that I need the Holy Spirit. Be with me as I make every decision in my life that it be guided by you. Thank you and in Jesus precious name I pray.
Amen

No comments: