Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Goals With God

38Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."  Acts 5: 38,39 

Everything you do, do it in the name of our Lord. That which you do by yourself will not prosper. I feel that having the Holy Spirit with me and guide me is very important. I find that if I don't have the Spirit of the Lord guiding me, it would seem like I go aimlessly through life.

When I work or learn or even play, I want to do it with the Holy Spirit. I would feel that God wants me to prosper and if I have him behind me as I do, then nothing can bring me down. If I am with God, who can be against me.

Father I pray that you lead me through this week. i pray that you guide me every step of the way and help me overcome my daily obsticles. I thank you for what you have done in my life. If you are with me, then who can be against me. Thank you Lord.
Amen.

No comments: