Monday, November 20, 2006

No Hesitation

19While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, "Simon, three men are looking for you. 20So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them." Acts 10:19-20

Simon Peter was told by God to not hesitate and to do what He says. When God tells you to do something, many times I would hesitate, or even not listen to him. But Peter would go without any hesitation.

I want to have faith as big as Peter. When I hear God's word, I don't want to have any hesitation to his calling.

Father I pray that I draw closer to you. I want to know your word so and have faith like Peter's. I pray, Lord, that I learn from your word and not hesitate to do your will. Thank you Lord Jesus. Guide me as I go this week.
Amen.

No comments: