Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Greater Blessings For Everyone

7So if God gave them the same gift as he gave us, who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could oppose God?" Acts 11:7

Sometimes, when things don't seem right, and you don't think its the right thing to do, BUT God tells you to do it, then you should do it. God knows whats best for us. In all the world, God has blessed. Who am I to go and destroy something God has built. Or if God has annointed his servant, who am I to not listen to him. Everything that God makes is good. If He decides to bless someone, why should I be jealous of his blessings? I shouldn't be mad that God is kind. I should be happy that God has bless someone.

I want to be more like Jesus, where he has said in his parable that I shouldn't be mad at God for the good things that happen. If someone gets blessed, then I should be happy for them. I don't want to be mad at God for not doing the same blessings for me.

Father, I pray Lord that you give me a gentle heart to be appriciative for your kindness and goodness. Lord, thank you for your grace on not just me, but for everyone that you have blessed. I pray that you be with me as I learn your word of being happy for others' blessings. I pray for the church and my family that you will watch over everyone and bless everyone in your name Lord Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: