Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Give Him Glory

21On the appointed day Herod, wearing his royal robes, sat on his throne and delivered a public address to the people. 22They shouted, "This is the voice of a god, not of a man." 23Immediately, because Herod did not give praise to God, an angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died. Acts 12:21-23

Always give God all the praises for everything. God has blessed me so much that I can't NOT give him praise and glory. Everything is for the glory of God. Everything good is in God's name.

I want to always remember that it is not I who does good, but it is the Lord. I want to give Him all the praises and honor and glory. I want to always remember that his glory comes first.

Father, thank you for so much blessings. For having a great family. For having a good and abundant life. I give you all the glory so that you may be honored. Father, thank you for a four day break from everything so that I may be relaxed. I pray that I give you all glory when I get blessed. Thank you Father.
Amen.

No comments: