Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hearing The Lord So Close

10In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!"
"Yes, Lord," he answered. Acts 9:10

Ananias hear the Lord loud and clear as if He was right next to him. Only when you are close to the Lord can you hear Him so clearly.

I want to hear the Lord clearly. I want to be close to him so that I know when he speaks to me. I learned today that sometimes he will speak to you in a still small voice, but even if he does speak to me in a still small voice, I want to hear Him loud and clear.

Father, thank you for having my heart be close to yours. I pray that I may hear your still small voice even when the world goes crashing down on me. I want to be able to know your word and hear the Holy Spirit. I pray that you give me a clear mind so that I may hear your word and know when you speak to me. Thank you for everything that you have provided Lord.
Amen.

No comments: