Monday, July 04, 2011

God Will Provide

2 Kings 15:1-2
1 In the twenty-seventh year of Jeroboam king of Israel, Azariah son of Amaziah king of Judah began to reign. 2 He was sixteen years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem fifty-two years.


King Azariah became King of Israel at the young age of fifteen. Imagine being the king, ruler, President, at a young age of fifteen. You will definitely need wisdom to rule.

God is a God who provides. Even as He has provided this young king with the ability to rule, He also provides us the wisdom to go forward with our lives, to impact others, to reach the lost, and to preach the gospel of Jesus.

Father God, I thank you so much for all the blessings you have given to me. I know that, more than anything, You are with me. You provide for me in all these things, in the ability to fulfill the plans you have for me life. I give You all the glory and honor in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: