Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Being Gracious

Proverbs 16:24
24 Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.


This is so true. When we are gracious with our words, it can do so much. It speaks wonders to our soul and is healing to our bones, or to our inner selves.

I want to be gracious in my speech. I want to speak gracious words to those around me, and be gracious in my actions and all that I do. I hope and pray that this will allow me to be more Chris-like in my life.

Father God, I thank you for who You are in my life. You are great and wonderful. Your grace on the Cross has redeemed me. Your sacrifice has lifted me from death. I pray that I may also be more like You, to be gracious in my life, to act graciously, to speak graciously. I pray that You use me and I be my gracious in my life. I thank you, and give you all the glory and honor and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: