Sunday, March 06, 2011

God Speaks Love Into Our Lives

Mark 13:30-31
30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.


Jesus speaks prophetically here in the passage when he speaks of the coming days. His words are everlasting, and will still be here when the time comes. Now, I have read both about Love and about His words. These two things are so important, and they speak parallel to each other.

God's words are words of Love to everyone. He speaks to His children about saving us, redeeming us, and lift us up. In need to receive this, as well as instill His love in my life to others.

Father God, I thank you so much. You are awesome and I praise You for who You are. I pray over your words, that it speaks Love into my Spirit. Overflow with Your anointing, and let Your love also overflow into those that I encounter. I pray for Your word to speak into my life that it may guide me, and direct me. I thank you so much, Lord. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: