Thursday, February 03, 2011

A Godly Mindset

Acts 10:44-46
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.


God is showing me here that no one, not anyone, is perfect, and we judge others even though we try not to. We have a mindset, because we are human, but we need to take up a Godly mindset. These people were "astonished" because they only believed that their people can do this certain thing, but God is opening up our minds and our hearts to believe in others to also take up His spirit.

I need to change my mindset to be of the Lord. I know sometimes I judge and I think a certain way, but I need to think in God's ways.

Father God, I love you so much. You are my Abba Father, my Lord and my Savior. I pray for Your anointing over my life. Pour out your spirit in and through me, that I may know you more. Change my mindset to think in Godly ways. Change my nature to not judge, but to believe in You. I give you thanks for these things, and I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: