Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Perfect Word Of God

2 Tim 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.


God's words is complete. It is the inspired word of God, fully and complete, not without any holes, but whole, so that it may instruct, guide, and correct our very ways.

This is a declaration of the truth of God's words, written by His inspiration, and given to us to live out. These passages really stress the importance of His words, the authenticity and perfection that is His words, and the practicality of His words. I need to live, breath, and consume His words so that it may be instilled in my Spirit.

Father God, I thank you so much for Your perfect word that You have given to us. I pray over it, that its truth and complete truth may be instilled into my Spirit. Help me read it and reveal into my life through you magnificent words. I pray this that I may draw closer to You, and that You may be revealed in my life. I ask that Your words continue to correct, instruct, and guide me in my life. I give you all the glory and honor in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: