Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Patterns Of His Words In My Life

2 Tim 1:13-14
13 Hold fast the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed to you, keep by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.


The Word of God is precious and guides us and teaches us. This passage shows the "patterns" of His words that are good for me, and to keep it in my heart, guided by His Spirit.

The passage displays the importance of His Words in my life. Sometimes I have gone without instilling His Words in my life, but I need to make it a pattern in my life to life by His Words.

Father God, I thank you so much for my life that you have graciously given. I am in awe of such a gracious God who loves someone like me. I pray over this word, that it may be instilled in my Spirit, and I pray that I continuously seek Your Holy Spirit and Your Words to speak truth into my life. I give you so much thanks Lord. I give you my life. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: