Monday, April 12, 2010

Be Blessed And Work For The Lord

Exodus 39:42-43
42 The Israelites had done all the work just as the LORD had commanded Moses. 43 Moses inspected the work and saw that they had done it just as the LORD had commanded. So Moses blessed them.


Here, the Israelites finished building the Tent of Meeting and everything that God had told them to build. Everything was done, down to the very task.

The people must be very proud to have completed all these things that God had instructed them to build. God gave them all very specific instructions, and they had completed all of it. Moses in the end blessed them. It is a blessing to do the work of the Lord.

Sometimes it is hard to appreciate the work that God has presented to us. It may feel difficult during the task and burdensome going through it, but in the end, God will bless us. There will be a feeling of accomplishment and of joy.

Father God, I thank you for this passage that you have spoken to me about. I know that these words are words of encouragement. I praise your name for all that You have blessed me with, even the work that you set before me. I ask that I may work with a joyful heart and a healthy spirit. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: