Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can't Contain God's Glory

Exodus 34:33-35
33 When Moses finished speaking to them, he put a veil over his face. 34 But whenever he entered the LORD's presence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out. And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, 35 they saw that his face was radiant. Then Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the LORD.


When Moses went up to speak with God, he would come back down reflecting the glory from his face. The people would see this, and Moses would put a veil around his face so that the people could not be able to see the glory shine.

Unlike the old covenant with Christ, we are able, and we are wanting to see God's glory. It is our desire to allow God be gloried. We don't want to have Him be concealed behind a veil, and that's why the veil was torn, but to allow Christ as Lord be gloried.

Father God, I want to glory You because You deserve all of the glory. I pray that You be known in all things. I pray that You not be contained, because who can contain You, but that You let your glory shine so that all can see. I want to desire that glory that it may shine through me. Give me strength Lord. I pray for your strength. I need You. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: