Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doing Things In Excellence

Dan 3:26-27
26 Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, "Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!"

So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, 27 and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.


The king ordered the three to be thrown into the blazing fire since they did not follow the king's order to worship the golden idol. God then saves them from the fire and leaves them unharmed.

The God of this Universe is so awesome. Not only does he save the three, but not a single hair on them were touched and nothing harmed, not even smelling like fire. When God does something, it is GOOD.

Father God, you are so awesome. You are the great and mighty and only one true God. I praise you and give you glory. I know that what you have planed is good and perfect. You do everything in excellence, and I pray that I may do so too. Let me have the some mindset that You have. I want to be more like you Jesus. I give you all the honor and glory in Your mighty name.
Amen

No comments: