Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy Talk

Acts 26:2-26
25 But he said, “I am not mad, most noble Festus, but speak the words of truth and reason. 26 For the king, before whom I also speak freely, knows these things; for I am convinced that none of these things escapes his attention, since this thing was not done in a corner.


Paul is testifying to the court. The Governor Festus thinks that Paul's testimony is crazy.

Sometimes, to the world who does not know Jesus, some thins may sound crazy to them, but to those that know the power of the Cross, His words bring us closer to a relationship with Jesus.

Father God, I pray for your words. I pray for an anointing over your words that they may not return void, but that anything that we do, that we may be a witness to you. Allow those that don't see your grace, let their hearts be open to what you are doing. I pray for your Holy Spirit to change hearts and change lives. I pray this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: