Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Being Reminded Of Growing In Christ

2 Peter 1:12-13
12So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have. 13I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of this body


Peter to speaking to the church. He is always reminding them, guiding them, keeping them on the right path.

Although I may feel at times that I am a "seasoned" Christian, I know that I must continue to be led by the Spirit and by my spiritual mentors to continue in the path that the Lord has placed for me.

Father God, I thank you for your fresh word in my life. I thank you that I may know you daily, that I may seek in every moment, and to life my life for You. I pray that I may always continue to come back to my love for you. I thank you for all this. Humble my heart to keep striving to grow in our relationship. I thank you so much. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: