Saturday, July 04, 2009

Sharing Your Faith Draws You Closer To Christ

Phil 1:6
6I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.


This is a call of action from Paul. He asks us to actively share our faith. Not only is that what Jesus commanded of us, but through this, we will have a better understanding of Christ.

I can see this happening. The more I do what God wants of me, the better I will understand the good thing that Christ represents. If someone is failing in their relationship with God, they can emerge themselves in their faith to draw closer to Him. I must actively share my faith, and continue to spend time with God daily, so that I may build up my relationship with my Father in Heaven.

Father God, I thank you for this encouragement through Your words. I ask that your words speak into my spirit. Allow me and encourage me to share my faith in You to all that I encounter. I pray for the moving of Your Holy Spirit in this place. I want to glorify you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: