Friday, July 31, 2009

Living A Life That Shows Love And Blessings

1 Peter 3:8-9
8Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.


The passage shows us how to live our lives an Christians. Jesus has given us an example of being kind, living in harmony, being sympathetic, loving. Peter utters this to the church to do good, and be good.

It is tough to always be the better person, to keep loving even when ones has given you evil. But, through Christ, I will be able to live with love.

Father God, I know that I am imperfect, but You are perfect. I pray that my insufficient love for others be filled up by Your love. Allow me to be a person that does not get revenge, or does not hate, or does not be hardhearted, but to love in all situations. I can only do this with Your help, so I pray for Your Holy Spirit to guide me. I thank you so much. I love you Lord. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: