Monday, June 15, 2009

Christ's Afflictions For The People

Col 1:24
24Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.


Paul says that his heart aches for the afflictions of the body of Christ.

This passage speaks to my heart about the lost people that are out there that do not know God. Just like Paul, there needs to be a aching in our hearts to love others so much, knowing that they need Jesus.

Father God, I want to pray for the lost people who need You. I ask that I may speak into their lives, to make a difference, in accordance with Your purpose for me. I ask for your boldness in doing this. I can not do this by myself, but to leave it in your hands. I ask this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: