Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Wise Man Chooses God's Way

Prov 14:12
12 There is a way that seems right to a man,
but in the end it leads to death.


The way that this verse is referring to is one that is away from God. The man does his own thing. This leads to death.

We are to keep our lives aligned with God, to have Him lead. Sometimes it may be things that we do not understand, but in the end it leads to a full and abundant life.

Father God, I pray for a way that is lead by You. I thank you for this verse, a reminder to me to have You lead and not myself. I ask you, Lord of my life, Lord of the heavens and the earth, that You lead me into Your ways. Lead me into Your plans for me. I ask that you be with me, through it all, and that You may be glorified. I thank you, and I pray this in Jesus Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: