Monday, May 11, 2009

Casting All Doubts Aside

Matt 28:16-17
16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.


Here, Jesus resurrected from the dead, and he shows himself to his disciples. Although he shows himself, some of them still doubted.

People always doubt things. Even though they say that they will believe it when they see it, that is not always the case, since there will still be doubt. I need to cast out any doubts in my spirit, and put it all into trusting the Lord.

Father God, I trust you and I believe in You. I know that you will do great things. I pray that you may cast out any doubts in my mind, and that I may totally know in spirit and truth that I am walking your purpose for me. I thank you, and I want to glorify you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: