Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Prayer Of Many Can Get Answered

2 Cor 1:9-11
9Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. 10He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, 11as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.


There is so much struggle and things that come against us, but it says here that prayer was made, through many, and it helped, since God has answered.

This is an account of corporate prayer, and the prayers of many, that God can move through intercession of prayers. This is just a reminder of the importance of prayer, and how God answers prayers.

Father God, I thank you for this reminder. I know that our prayers are heard by You. I know that You are the one that wants us to seek you, to intercede, and to pray. I ask that the importance of prayer gets instilled in my life, and that I continue to pray and seek you. I give you glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: