Monday, March 30, 2009

I Am What I Am Through God's Grace

1 Cor 15:9-11
9For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11Whether, then, it was I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.


By the grace of God, I am what I am. Paul shows that his life is a reflection of what God has put in his heart, that he is no longer a sinner, but one who is saved through the grace of God.

This is such an awesome reminder that God is so good. His grace and mercy makes me who I am. I am no longer in sin, but I am who I am because of God.

Father, You are the giver of life. You are the One who allows me to have salvation. I thank you, Lord, for who You are, and that I am a servant of yours. I pray for my life to be pure and holy in Your name. Forgive my sins with your blood, that I am a forgiven child of God. I thank you for my life. I pray for blessings and glory that can be given to You. I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: