Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Power Of Words From God

1 Sam 3:19
19 The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground.


Samuel was very young when he started to be used by the Lord. God was with him in everything, and the words that Samuel said for the Lord came to pass. Words are so powerful. The words that are from the Lord are especially more powerful. Words can change, uplifting, or destroying. It is even greater that God was with Samuel, and his words came to pass.

Our words, though some may be from the Lord, some not, are still powerful and are able to do great things. I must be able to discern what words to use, and what words not to use. All my words should come from God's will.

Father God, I pray for words from you. Allow my words to be only your will, that it may do great things, to uplift, to anoint, to speak life into others. I pray that I may be used by you. I want to have you speak life into the people here. I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: