Thursday, January 29, 2009

The One Who Is Deserving, Christ Jesus

Psalms 14:2-3
2 The LORD looks down from heaven
on the sons of men
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.

3 All have turned aside,
they have together become corrupt;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.


We are all sinners. There is no one who is perfect that can say that they can intercede for man, except the Son of God, Christ Jesus.

We need to thank Jesus for being the intercessor. Because he is flawless and perfect, a living sacrifice to bring God and man together. He is our Savior. The one who will allow us to have that relationship with God.

Father God, I thank you for your son, Christ Jesus, who died on the cross for my sins. I pray for your Holy Spirit power to anoint my relationship with You. I know that I can have that relationship through Christ Jesus. Lord, I thank you for your love. You WANT to be with us, yet we have disobeyed you. That is why you sent your son to die for us. Lord, I thank you. I want to thank you with my life. I give you honor and praise because you deserve it in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: