Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jesus Living In My Life

Acts 7:45-50
45Having received the tabernacle, our fathers under Joshua brought it with them when they took the land from the nations God drove out before them. It remained in the land until the time of David, 46who enjoyed God's favor and asked that he might provide a dwelling place for the God of Jacob. 47But it was Solomon who built the house for him.

48"However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says:
49" 'Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be?
50Has not my hand made all these things?'


God is seeking a place to dwell. Man has always made place, tabernacles, temples, churches, but it is not these that God wants to live in, but to live in our lives.

Is my heart and my life a Holy place that God can dwell in. I need forgiveness for not living a holy life that God can live in. I want to have Him in my heart.

Father God, I pray for your forgiveness. I pray that I may be made Holy through Christ Jesus, so that you may dwell in my life. Lord, come into my life, and receive me now. I want You. I want You in my life. Thank you, and I pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: