Monday, December 29, 2008

Through Trial And Turmoil, Still Give God Glory

Rev 11:11-13
11But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.


This is Revelations. There are so many prophetic events that is revealed, such as this passage. It is prophesied that an earthquake will kill many people, but yet, glory was still given to God.

There are many times that there will be things going against us, even murder, death, disease, and killings; but yet, in the end, Glory must still be given to God, who is with us.

Father God, you are the one that I put my life in. I know that you are in all things, and all that is happening. I pray that your grace and your mercy be with me, and that your blessings continue to pour into my life. I know sometimes you want to strengthen me, allowing me to go through tough times, but yet, I will still give glory to You. I know that it will be tough at times, but give me strength, Lord. I pray that I always give you glory. I thank you, Lord, and I pray all this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: