Friday, December 19, 2008

Sent So That None May Be Lost, But Be Raised Up

John 6:39-40
39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."


This is a mission statement that declares what Jesus wants of us from the Father. He wants us to be missionaries for those without him. He wants us to have a heart, just like how He did, for the lost.

God loves all, and all have been died for from Jesus Christ. We are to take up His mission to bring the lost to Him, that they may believe and live eternally.

Father God, I thank you for this message that you have put in my heart. I pray for your anointing and your Holy Spirit to breath your heart into me. I pray that I may take action in my life and live for you. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: