Monday, December 08, 2008

Persevere In God's Doctrine And His Words

1 Tim 4:16
16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.


It is so important to conduct myself in a manner that is above reproach, so that I may not cause those to stumble. I need to watch my life, that it is holy and let it not fallen into temptation, but to be pleasing to God.

As someone who may have others hear what I have to say, I must really watch out that I may not live a life and say things that are not according to God. I must save, not only myself, but others that hear my testimony.

Father God, I pray that you are the Lord of my life, that I may not be a stumbler to others. Allow me to encourage and lift others up, not to cause others to stumble, that you may be glorified; and that your body of Christ be strong. I pray all these things that you may reign in my life, and that it be a pleasing sacrifice to you. I give you all the glory and honor in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: