Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jesus Made The Cornerstone Of My Life

Eph 2:19-22
19Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.


This passage speaks of Jesus as our center, our cornerstone, in our life. He is the one which our lives is surrounded around. Our salvation and life is built on Him, who dwells in our hearts.

I must live a life according to that which God wants of me. Am I living a life that shows God as my center of my life? I want to reflect on that statement, and think about the things in my life that show this truth, and shows this lie. He is dwelling in my spirit. I should live a life that is pleasing in every way to Him.

Father God, I praise you in all that I do, in the breath that I take, in the places that I go, in the conversations that I have. Let me live a life that shows you as the center of it. I pray that whatever things that does not do this, allow me to be molded and changed so that I can show you as my Christ. Let my spirit yearn for your cornerstone in my life. I pray that you be made the center. I praise you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: