Saturday, November 22, 2008

To Live A Life Above Reproach

Matt 12:1-2
1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath."


Check it out here. In this account of Jesus and his disciples, they are passing through a grainfield. Now, when they start picking and eating grains from the field, who else is there to point fingers non other than the pharisees. It's like they are tailing the group, waiting for a chance to accuse them of something.

In life, there are always going to be people waiting to point fingers and bring you down. There will be religious ones, or others in life. There will always be people watching you, your every move. So in this, we need to live a life that is above reproach. So that men can not say anything.

Father God, let me live a life to the next level for you. I know your ways, so give me the strength to obey. It will be tough, and it will be hard, but Lord, only through your strength am I able to do so. I pray that my life be above reproach, so that no one will stumble by my actions, and no one may accuse me in your name. I want to honor you in my life. I want to give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: