Sunday, October 26, 2008

God Helps You Every Day

Acts 26:19-22
9"So then, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven. 20First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds. 21That is why the Jews seized me in the temple courts and tried to kill me. 22But I have had God's help to this very day, and so I stand here and testify to small and great alike. I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen


Even through the toughest of times, even through the worst trials, God is with us. Here in Paul's situation, when he is standing in trial, he can still testify of God's help to that very day, that God is watching over him.

God is awesome. He is always with us. He is always helping us and watching over us, that we may live a life through our trials. We should be thankful for his covering over us, that we may keep living a life that serve Him.

Father God, I pray for your covering. I thank you for helping me and watching over me. I know that it is your strength that pulls me through my trials. I thank you so much Lord for what you have done. Continue to help me, because I can't do it on my own, but I need you Lord. I pray that you be with me and bless me. Do something through me I pray. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: