Thursday, September 25, 2008

God Shows Us How To Manage The Crowd

Luke 8:4
4While a large crowd was gathering and people were coming to Jesus from town after town, he told this parable


Jesus was speaking to the crowd here. What I realized he did was, while they were still coming in, he started to teach. He did not wait till everyone came and sat down to listen.

This showed me that Jesus was timely. Not waiting for the crowd to sit was not a sign of ignoring them, but to be organized in all that He did. There will definitely be large crowds, and I need to learn from Jesus to be timely. I may not necessarily wait for everyone to come, but to begin in a timely manner.

Father God, blessed are your words which you have spoken to me. I pray for your anointing and your wisdom in how to handle these situations. I pray that you fill me with your Holy Spirit, that I may be bold and obey your words. Lead me into your ways, allow me to move in your Spirit. Guide me in all that I do, even in when or how to start things. I thank you for your word and I pray all this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: