Monday, September 29, 2008

Being Responsible In The Lord

Luke 14:47-48
47"That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.


The Lord is speaking to the people about responsibility. We who know that the Lord is coming is responsibly to be ready to receive Him. We must be waiting on the Lord so that when the time is here, we will be able to meet Him in heaven.

We need to constantly be mindful about our responsibilities of awareness. The Lord can be coming at any time, and it is our responsibility to be ready. The Lord shows us who are in Him to be mindful of how we are, because we know the Lord, and we will be responsible of more.

Father God, I thank you for these words that you have spoken into my life about. Lord, I pray for your words to speak into my life. Allow it to change the way that I view it and to guide my actions and my words that make it pleasing to you. I pray that you forgive me for letting you down, and that your grace and mercy is so awesome. Lord, I pray for a change in my life, to be responsible in You. I know that you have blessed me with so much, and Lord, I pray that I may be the best that you want me to be. I thank you again, and I pray this all in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: