Sunday, August 03, 2008

To Dwell In God

John 5:38-40
38nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent. 39You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.


He is always speaking to us and about our life. He is speaking into our life. Sometimes we get all caught up with doing things that we don't come to know Him. We don't know God as God.

I need to focus on the Lord. I need to spend time in His Holy Spirit. I need to know the Lord in a deep way, in Spirit and Truth.

Father God, I pray for your words to speak into my life. Let me spend the time to know you, to really know you. I pray that I may come to you for life. I thank you for your love for me that you bridged the gap of sin to have a relationship with me. Lord, thank you for your ways, and let me keep my focus on you. I pray all these things in Your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: