Monday, July 28, 2008

God's Thoughts and His Ways

Isaiah 55:7-8
7 Let the wicked forsake his way
and the evil man his thoughts.
Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.


God has so much in store for us. He has great plans for us. He wants the best for us, plans to prosper us, plans for a great and fulfilling life. Sometimes it is us who hinder those plans. Sometimes, we are not up for the challenge, but here, the Lord tells us to listen to Him, to follow His ways.

I need to listen to the Lord. I need to have Him guide me in all that I do. I am only Human, and sometimes I am stricken with incapability, but the Lord's ways shows me that I can do all things in Christ Jesus. I need to believe in Him and let Him change my life according to His ways.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for having great plans for me, that you think of me in fullness in all that I may be. I thank you Lord, that you never ever wanted the worst for me, but always the best for me. I know that my thoughts and vision are sometimes lacking, but I thank you that Your thoughts and Your ways for me lead me to a prosperous life. I thank you for loving me so much that you think about me like this. Humble my heart to follow your ways. I thank you Lord and I pray all these things in your Holy and Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: