Monday, May 19, 2008

An Underserving Temple

2 Chron 2:5-6
5 "The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods. 6 But who is able to build a temple for him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him? Who then am I to build a temple for him, except as a place to burn sacrifices before him?


Our God is great and greatly to be praised. Who can contain such an awesome God. We are God's temple's. Our bodies resides that of the Holy Spirit. Me, who am I that he stays in me. But I know that God loves me so much that he died to have that relationship with me.

I know that I am a sinner. I have fallen short of God's glory. But he chooses to reside in the temple of my body. He who is greater than the heavens has chosen to love me so much.

Father, I thank you for your love for me. I know that you have loved me so much that you gave your Son to die for my sins. Lord, let your spirit reign in my life. I don't deserve it, but I pray that you show grace and mercy in my life. I pray that the God of all be a personal God who is able to dwell in this temple. I thank you Lord. I pray all of these in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: